insatgc

الأربعاء، 23 أغسطس 2017

Building a CNC with Arduino Uno and CNC shield : Part 1 Timelapse





Just wanted to share my process of making the CNC with everyone. It's real fun making this thing. U can build this thing well in under 6000₹ (excluding the cost of Arduino uno and pc SMPS)
Here's the list of all electronic components I've used :
1) 3x NEMA 17 motors.
2) CNC shield .
3)3x A4988 motor drivers
3)Arduino Uno.
4)A PC SMPS unit for powering the setup.
5)A 4A Fuse in series with +12V of power supply to the shield

I've used GT2 Timing belt and pulleys. Always make sure that the pulleys have screws in it while purchasing. The rest are normal supplies from a hardware store. 

The test for the first axis was amazing .. I wasn't expecting such a smooth straight line in the very first attempt , but glad that I'm successful. 

Two more axes to be built , n I'll surely do it asap ! Till then , stay tuned !


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق